Dentures are removable dental appliances that can replace missing teeth and help restore your smile. Dentures are custom-made to fit your mouth and can be made to look natural and realistic. Dentures can be used to replace all of the teeth in your mouth (full dentures) or just a few missing teeth (partial dentures).
Dentures can improve the appearance of your smile and help you to eat and speak more comfortably.
Benefits of Dentures
There are many benefits of choosing dentures, including:
- Dentures can improve the appearance of your smile.
- Dentures can help you to eat and speak more comfortably.
- Dentures can provide support for your facial muscles.
- Dentures can be removed and cleaned easily.
Partial vs Full Dentures
If you are missing some of your teeth, you may be a candidate for partial dentures. Partial dentures are designed to fit around your existing teeth and fill in the gaps in your smile. If you are missing all of your teeth, you may be a candidate for full dentures. Full dentures are designed to replace your entire set of upper and/or lower teeth.
Some of our most popular options include traditional dentures and partials.
- Dentures – Our denture service sets us apart from other denture providers. We can extract teeth, create molds, and make your dentures and fit them! This service gives our clients flexibility and discretion.
- Partials – Partial dentures are used when most of the patient’s teeth are in good condition. Partials are attached to a metal base that is usually visible. This option allows the patient to take the partial out for cleaning.
In addition to traditional dentures, we also do permanent dentures and same-day denture services.
- Snap-In dentures – We’re very excited to offer this service, as it solves a lot of problems for long-time denture wearers. No more glues or pastes, and no more worrying about your dentures moving around or falling out!
- Denture repairs – Whether your dentures get broken or just worn down, we can fix them. We’ll perfectly match a new tooth and gum color so your dentures look great again.
In-House Lab Denture Services
Pacific Northwest Implant Studio is proud to offer in-house lab denture services. Our experienced lab technicians install the highest quality dental implants.
We provide patients with top-notch, safe, and affordable replacement dentures, relines, and denture repairs. Many dental offices refer their patients to us because of our convenient in-house lab denture services.
Our house dental lab benefits you because we provide only the best quality care. We ensure patients are completely satisfied before they leave our office. We customize dentures’ comfort, color, shape, and size.
Furthermore, we offer services at a lower cost because we don’t have to outsource our lab work.
There are no additional steps or traveling necessary. You can enjoy the benefits of fast and easy same-day dental repairs, relines, and replacements.
How Can We Improve Your Dentures?
Pacific Northwest Implant Studio wants all denture wearers to feel like they are getting the best care and fit. Many believe they have to settle for uncomfortable or poor-fitting dentures. As a result, they can experience health problems and frustration.
You do not have to accept bad dentures. No one should have to avoid wearing theirs because of dentures that need a simple adjustment.
We have experienced and passionate technicians ready to make your dentures fit correctly. Our team will customize and adjust your settings until you are 100% satisfied with the look, feel, and sturdiness.
We aim to prevent older patients from being malnourished due to poor dentures. That’s why we offer the best denture experience possible. The solution may also be to reline your dentures after natural wear has changed their fit.
Are Dentures Right for You?
There are many reasons our patients choose dentures. Some have had illnesses or injuries that have weakened their teeth over time, while, for others, dentures are mostly an aesthetic decision.
If you would like a consultation with our team to learn more or to determine if dentures are a good idea for you, call us at (541) 345-0004.